Photo Box:Capturing Glamour with Czarina Samson


Czarina Samson is absolutely not just a pretty face. Her passion and fascination for art also makes her one of the most impressive budding photographers in the city. When I viewed her "Sanctuary" photo album on her Facebook, I felt like I was being transported to another place. A place where everything and everybody is beautiful ,dreamy, and somewhat very glamorous.When I tried to ask her about her inspiration for the "Sanctuary" shoot, she gave me a name-Kharunisia Jazmin, whom she said is the best model that she have ever worked with. She described "Kharu" as a chameleon ( at first I was like, what the..), a type of model who have almost already perfected the craft of posing in front of the camera and  thus making it easier for photo artists like her to turn their ideas into stunning works of art ( and then I was ohh from a photographer's POV)
"She can transform herself into anything..like a blank canvass..can bring life to any concept", said Czarina  Samson while describing her favorite model.
Since she was a kid  she  had dreamed  of being a world-renowned photographer. A type of kid that takes the cameras of her relatives just  to take a few shots at parties  but usually ends up using all of its film. She told me that she is now working on being "world renowned", which may not be impossible considering that she seems really passionate about photography as a visual art. Another thing that is really impressive about Czarina is that she did almost everything from hair and make up, to the costumes for the Black Swan themed shoot that she did just recently.
"I even have a lot of concepts boxed up in my mind waiting to come to life. I'm waiting for the right model who is willing to do my weird ideas"
We would be waiting for all of them,Czarina. I am also pretty sure that those ideas whom she described as weird would look as fantasizing as her previous works. We should all hope that she would find a model who is willing to play with her and her playful imagination.

Visit the Facebook Page of Czarina Samson Photography. Click Here

Czarina's Message for Aspiring Photographers in Davao City

"If you have a dream don't stop reaching for it. Shoot shoot shoot! " 



    Here are some photos from the "Sanctuary" album


                                                               Model: Kharunisia Jazmin


 Model: Kharunisia Jazmin




 Model: Kharunisia Jazmin

 Model: Kharunisia Jazmin


 Model: Kharunisia Jazmin


 Model: Kharunisia Jazmin















































0 comments: