Artist Profile : Alduane Maño



The "Hey check him out" trick has worked for me again. My friend told me about this guy and have described  his worked in such a colorful way that it made me lose some keys on my computer's keyboard because I hustled like crazy to look up his name on Facebook ( exaggeration of course). The imaginary lost keys were all worth it when I saw this guy's artworks. The word " International Stuff " came dancing in my mind as I savored every masterpiece that this guy has. If you check his works  it is quite evident that all of them are made by really masterful hands that were  guided by faith and a really ( really, really, really) creative mind. He actually works as a graphic designer.He has collaborated with bands from all over the world and has made posters for some sick events not only here in Davao but in other countries as well. 

CHECK OUT MORE WORKS BY ALDUANE BY VISITING HIS WEBSITE

Here is my short interview with Alduane Maño.


OCCUPATION?
"Freelance graphic artist, illustrator...STORMPROOF - Graphic Artists, Staff Head, Multimedia Team Leader."



WHEN DID YOU START CREATING ARTWORKS?

Alduane: "Since Kindergarten I started drawing doodles and join drawing competitions in school. I started graphic designing late 2009, doing event posters/flyers as a volunteer in church (Victory Christian Fellowship Davao)."


FAVORITE MUSIC?

"I enjoy every music genre."



FAVORITE BANDS?

"I currently manage a homegrown Experimental Metalcore band, To the Tune of Lilies.Basically I'm their all around, behind the scenes guy... I design their merch and promotional materials, book their shows, update their social network sites, talk to potential supporters and etc.So apparently, they are my favorite bands!


FAVOURITE MOVIES?

"Narnia, Ghadjini, 3 Idiots, Passion of the Christ,Cars, Rio, Toy Story, Madagascar."



WHAT ARE YOUR OTHER ACTIVITIES ASIDE FROM CREATING ARTOWORKS?
"I'm a Dj at 104.3 Edge radio Davao (LIVE OUT LOUD SHOW 3-6pm, Saturdays)..I'm leading a bible study group of students every Wednesday...I'm softly starting my own clothing line in Davao."


WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT CREATING AMAZING ILLUSTRATIONS?
"Aside from aiming to do, out of this world, cutting edge designs...most of all I love incorporating a message to my design. A message of hope and truth to my audience."























            

                    
      








1 comment:

  1. Simply Annoyed or StoopidJanuary 11, 2017 at 9:08 PM

    Hi, I'm new in this site, is this controlled by one writer? If no, do you mind putting the publisher's name?

    ReplyDelete