Devouring Davaoist: Pearl Farm Buffet


Pearl Farm Buffet


On our fifth anniversary, we decided to spend the day at Pearl Farm since both of us haven’t been there before and we were looking for a nice and quiet place to relax (for me, that meant anywhere near the beach or any body of water). Pearl Farm was a no-brainer because I heard it isn’t just an exclusive resort but they also serve good food.




I bet anyone-foodie or not- would find their buffet spread quite irresistible. They have all sorts of seafoods ranging from fish, crabs, and shrimps to a salad section. But my favorite would have to be the stir fry section wherein you can pick any ingredients you want and then hand it over to a very friendly chef who’s going to cook it for you. Then, they will serve it to your table for you to enjoy. The sautéed meat and vegetables was the best part of this meal. 




My second favorite part? The dessert buffet! There’s plenty to choose from that I didn’t hold anything back. (My plate full of desserts pictured above.)


Paradise :)


A return visit is certainly called for, if not for the beauty and amenities of the resort, but for the quality of the food alone.

0 comments: